This is such a fun recipe. Bowls you can eat! Fill them with ice cream. Yum.
- 1 water balloon per bowl
- wax or parchment paper
- cooking spray
- chocolate chips or baking chocolate
1. Lay a piece of wax paper over a plate or cookie sheet. Melt the chocolate and let it cool down to a touchable temperature. Put globs of chocolate onto the wax paper with a spoon. This will be the base of your bowl.
2. Blow up the balloons slightly. Make sure they are still pretty small. Water balloons work the best. Rinse of the balloons and spray the tops lightly with cooking spray.
3. Dip the tops into the chocolate.
4. Place them on the parchment sheet upside down onto the chocolate bases. Freeze until hard and pop the balloons. Remove the balloons and fill the bowls with ice cream!
Idea from www.bakerella.com